Strengths Development is a valuable tool to nurture teams to unlock what it takes to create great teamwork, COLLABORATION and higher productivity.
"Over the course of my career, I have been involved in a lot of different leadership attribute sessions, using multiple different instruments. This has been the most positive and insightful experience I have had to date, so thank you. Here are a few reasons why:
- My company’s commitment. It’s a great experience to see investment in professional development from a business so early on. I am only 3 weeks into my journey, so to have this covered off already demonstrates strong commitment. This experience is unique, and I think a strong lever in my company’s EVP
- Focus on amplifying strengths, rather than talking through weaknesses. I loved the debrief session, it was enlightening. I loved the focus on not only understanding myself better but the team I have joined. The connections you made for me regarding my peers and team will help me navigate key relationships and accelerate my learning curve
- Adoption internally. As soon as I mentioned doing the survey, I was surprised that multiple senior leaders instantly showed me their profile and talked me through their learnings. People were genuinely eager to understand my profile as a way of getting to know me. A great conversation starter to help build relationships in a new organisation. People had their profiles readily available on their desk which demonstrates to me that this is part of the DNA at my organisation.
- Language is imbedded. People can easily talk to the different strengths and have a sense for how each of these strengths makes them operate as an individual. It’s a common language." Sandra
Your Team's Strengths Profile
NurtureLab builds a Team Strengths Grid which is highly effective at enabling teams to visualise their collective strengths, domains of expertise and opportunities for better collaboration and increased productivity.
Team STRENGTHS WORKSHOPS
Our team building programs incorporate theoretical, practical and interactive learning and range from 90 minute to full day programs depending on client's desired outcomes. Zoom options have also proven very effective.
Key outcomes for corporate clients include:
- stronger leadership capabilities through a Strengths-lens and leading authentically
- a stronger understanding of individual and team strengths
- complementary partnerships within teams and organisations
- a common strengths-focused language throughout organisations
- more intentionally structured workplace approaches that maximise team talents
- an increase in company wide employee engagement, and
- an organisation wide strengths-based culture.
★★★★★ Valerie (Senior Manager, Recruitment)
“I have shared my strengths with the team so they can understand my leadership style and how we can work together to get the best out of each other & I feel it would be beneficial for all of my team to join your Strengths Development Program.”
★★★★★ Tom (CEO)
“Our leadership team worked with NurtureLab to undertake a Gallup CliftonStrengths analysis, and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Not only did we learn a lot about ourselves as individuals, but we gained really valuable insights into the strengths of our peers and how we might work together more effectively as a team by leveraging each other's strengths and be more cognisant of the areas we weren't as naturally strong in."